ICC KYOTO Exhibition on innovation in ICT to improve lives and society will be held at the Event hall. World's leading companies and research institute from academia and industry working in all areas of telecommunications and networking will exhibit their latest products and services.
|Monday, 6 June||12:20 - 17:20|
|Tuesday, 7 June||10:30 - 17:20|
|Wednesday, 8 June||9:00 - 14:00|
|Application deadline:||30 November 2010 (Expired)|
|Notification of acceptance:||14 January, 2011 (Expired)|
|Distribution of Exhibitor's Manual:||March 2011 (Expired)|
|Exhibition dates:||6-8 June, 2011|
How to Apply
- Please send your completed application form to email@example.com.
Deadline: 30 November, 2010 (Expired)
- The secretariat will confirm successful applications in writing by fax or e-mail.
- Once your application has been approved the secretariat will send you an invoice with the notification of acceptance.
|JPY||2,000,000||6m x 9m (54 m²)|
|JPY||1,000,000||3m x 9m (27 m²)|
|JPY||660,000||3m x 6m (18 m²)|
|JPY||330,000||3m x 3m (9 m²)|
The Exhibition will be held at the Event Hall of the Kyoto International Conference Center. Booth allocation will be determined by the organizer. The number of exhibition booths is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that the organizer may need to make adjustments and it may not be possible to allocate the exhibition space you request.
- Applications for exhibit space will be invoiced 100% and are payable in full on receipt of the invoice.
- Space applications will not be confirmed without payment.
- If an Exhibitor wishes to cancel after completing payment, the following fees will apply:
|Date of Cancellation||Cancellation Fee (% of Amount Paid)|
|By the end of March, 2011||50%|
|From April 1, 2011||100%|
- ICC2011 Exhibition Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
c/o ICS Convention Design, Inc.
1-5-18, Sarugaku-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8449, JAPAN
Phone: +81-3-3219-3541 Fax: +81-3-3219-3577