Attendees and other participants of certain nationalities will be required to obtain a visa to enter Japan.
They should apply in person at the Japanese Embassy or Consulate in their country and such arrangements may take up to a few months, so it is advised that you should start its preparation early.
Please check the following website to see if you are required a visa to visit Japan.
For detailed visa info, visit website, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, Guide to Japanese Visas http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html
If you are not really sure if you need to obtain a visa, or if you don't know what you should prepare, please make inquiries to the Japanese embassy or consulate in the country where you reside.
If you need to obtain a visa, you may need some documents from Japan, such as "a letter of reason for invitation."
The ICC2011 VISA support office issues such documents only for those who satisfy the following conditions:
- completion and confirmation of payment of conference registration,
- completion and confirmation of final camera ready paper,
- completion and confirmation of hotel and flight reservations,
- When you satisfy these conditions, please fill out the Visa Information Form and send it to ICC2011 visa support office. Unless you complete this Information Form, it will not be possible for us to issue the document you need. Please note that Visa Information Form is not a "visa application form," but it is used for Visa Support Office to prepare one of the documents you should submit to the Japanese embassy or consulate.
- Once you receive the documents from the ICC 2011 Visa support office, you can go apply at the Japanese Embassy or Consulate in your country.
Please keep in mind that it can take more than one month for your visa to be processed.
ICC2011 Visa support office will be open on 15 February 2011, and
start to issue visa support documents on 7 March 2011.
ICC 2011 Visa Support Office E-mail:
Visa Information Form to ICC2011