CALL FOR TUTORIAL PROPOSALS
We invite the submission of proposals for tutorials at ICC 2011. The Tutorial Co-Chairs will be your
interface towards the IEEE/ComSoc and the IEEE ICC'11 TPC. Tutorial proposals should be submitted to
both tutorial chairs, no later than
7 September 2010 (Expired)
- Iwao Sasase, Keio University, Japan, email@example.com
- Hussein Mouftah, University of Ottawa, Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Tutorial proposal must include
- Title of the tutorial
- Name, title, affiliation, address, and a short CV (up to 200 words) of the instructor(s)
- A short summary (up to 1 page) of the tutorial proposal emphasizing its timeliness.
- Preferred length of tutorial (half-day/full-day, though half-day tutorial is more welcome)
- If appropriate, a description of past tutorials, including number of attendees, etc.
Tutorial Selection ProcedureStage I
- The tutorial chairs will check the suitability of the tutorial proposals and rank them so that a broader and more diverse tutorial programme can be achieved.
- The proposals with the highest scores (less than 1.5 times of the available space) will be selected and the authors will be contacted within one month of the deadline.
- The authors of selected tutorials will be invited to submit the complete (a detailed, more comprehensive) proposal. Tutorial chairs possibly with the aid of a small committee will evaluate the complete proposals and decide by using the ranking system.
Conference Room Availability for Tutorials
- 5 June, 2011 (Sunday): 5 rooms
- 9 June, 2011 (Thursday): 5 rooms → We can have a maximum of 20 half day tutorials, each with 3 and 20 min.
|Acceptance Notification (1st stage):||17 Sep. 2010|
|Detailed Tutorial Proposal (2nd Stage):||21 Oct. 2010|
|Acceptance Notification (2nd Stage):||5 Nov. 2010|
|Announcement of Finalized Tutorial on the Web:||20 Nov. 2010|